Here are these awesome teacher thank you cards that my daughter and I made to give the teachers and the bus driver since the last day of school is Tuesday.
The card I copied (although not exactly) from Sarah at Live, Love and Scrap! I didn't have the same Cricut cartridges so I had to improvise! The treat bags are the creation of Mary at Cardz TV. I thank them both very much for their ideas. We made 6 cards and 6 treat bags in all. The paper is from DCWV Grade School stack. I LOVE this paper! And even better since I
found that TJ Max has it sometimes but at greatly reduced price!
The card I copied (although not exactly) from Sarah at Live, Love and Scrap! I didn't have the same Cricut cartridges so I had to improvise! The treat bags are the creation of Mary at Cardz TV. I thank them both very much for their ideas. We made 6 cards and 6 treat bags in all. The paper is from DCWV Grade School stack. I LOVE this paper! And even better since I
found that TJ Max has it sometimes but at greatly reduced price!
1 comment:
Thanks so much for the shoutout!!! LOVE how your's turned out!!!!! And I LOVE the little treat bags...I need to try those SOME DAY LOL...someday never comes =)
hugs,
Sarah
Post a Comment