This first pic is a little blurry but it shows how close we were to the very nice bathhouse! I didn't see a spider the whole weekend. I almost stepped on a skunk one night and a raccoon got in our trash but no spiders!
REMINDER - IF YOU WANT TO SEE A PICTURE BETTER - CLICK ON IT AND IT GOES FULL SIZE!! HOW COOL IS THAT!
We (and I say "we" loosely) had to set up tents in the dark. I then went around and took pics of those that were early to bed! Here is Grandma!

Inside Our tent the girls are already asleep!
Not Going to bed yet!
Hi Auntie and Cousin!

We had two campsites. There was so much room and no one on the sites on either side of us. Red tent is Granny and Pops, Blue Tent - Tammy and Vaughn and Joel, 3rd tent - Steve, Debbie, and the rest. Beyond our tent there was a small hill, a road and the parking lot then Lake Monroe.
Me! (up)
Drew
I never get tired of these cuties in the pics!
1 comment:
Hi Debbie,
Thanks for sharing your fun family pics. Looks like you had a great time! This post makes me want to enjoy these last beautiful days before it gets cold!
Love, Charmaine
Post a Comment