Happy Thursday morning! It is SO COLD here in the midwest. I've been too busy to get Spring Fever yet which is good since we still have all of February to go through. But today I was sssssSO FREEZING cold that (after Katie made me get back out of a cat nap in my warm bed!) that I had to do EXERCISE! Walk away the pounds 2 mile! So we did it (Katie chasing her balloon around the room) and now I need to shower because we have to pick up my nephew from school and drop off an overdue library book. Which means going out in the COLD. At least I have my heated seats!! yea!
I just have to point out that the cat nap in warm bed was after my First Place bible study and BSF and prayer time. So I'm off to a good start today, including one bottle of water down the hatch!
Exciting news: My friend from church had her baby boy this morning around 2:00 am. Praise God for a New Life. I think she was only 2 days past due date and everyone is doing well!
I am thankful today for my husband hard at work and my friends all my friends and right at this moment the ones that encourage me in putting Christ first Place and the one that shares about mucking stalls and chicken hawks!! and Thankful for the special hug I just got from my little girl! Time to get busy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yea! A new post. I just read recently that that whole drink 8 glasses of water thing is a fallacy. Hmmmmmm. It sure can't hurt, though. Today's snow is "heart attack" snow--heavy and wet. Don't shovel too hard!
Oh Debbie, your post left me all warm and fuzzy. I so enjoyed catching up with you last weekend. :)
Post a Comment