Friday, November 2, 2007

I did it!



I have set up a blog! The biggest thing that kept me from doing this was thinking of a name for it. Tonight the kids were hungry around 9:00pm. (We had a normal dinner at 6:45) Joel wanted to make pancakes and Drew was giving the little ones horsey rides around and through the kitchen. There was just general mayhem and laughter and fun going on all around. I thought of this name and that I could always change it later but I should just jump in and do this! I was taking pictures but decided not to post them as each child decided to show pancake in their mouths when I took their picture! well I changed my mind since I figured out how to put a picture in a post so here ya go:

Psalm 91: 1, 2
Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty. This I declare of the Lord: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God and I am trusting him.

No comments: